Door Hardware Installation
Cutting-Edge Products in Arizona & Utah
High-quality door hardware that is properly installed enhances door security to keep your home or commercial building protected. ARCO Lock & Security offers high-quality door hardware services. We have provided expert locksmithing and security services for local homeowners and businesses for more than 25 years.
Residential & Commercial Door Hardware Services
Strong, durable locks and door hardware are essential for securing your property. When a lock or door is malfunctioning or damaged, an experienced locksmith can repair or replace it. If you want to ensure that your property is protected, investing in security locks and high-quality door hardware is a great way to strengthen door security.
A wide variety of different types of locks and door hardware are available for improving the security of homes and commercial buildings. Choosing high-quality door hardware from well-known and trusted brands can help you optimize your door security.
Types of Door Hardware
Door hardware options for residential and commercial properties include:
- Security locks
- Smart locks
- Picture handle sets
- Panic devices
- Wrap plates
- Kick plates
- Push plates
- Door closers
- Exit devices
- Fire rated hardware
- My tech was fantastic! Friendly, professional, helpful. I feel safe in my home and comfortable with how to use the equipment.- Pam B.
Selecting the right door hardware can feel overwhelming with the wide array of products on the market. Properties have unique security needs, and there are several important factors to consider when buying new hardware for your residential or commercial doors.
Things to consider when buying door hardware include:
- Style: The style of door hardware is important for matching the architectural style of your home or commercial property. You can find quality hardware in everything from traditional to contemporary styles.
- Finish: The finish of the door hardware is a matter of personal preference. However, you may want to choose a metallic finish that matches other design elements of your property.
- Security features: When keeping exterior doors secure, there are many options for upgrading locks, door handle sets, deadbolts, and other door hardware. Consider security locks, smart locks, and options for mechanical or electronic deadbolts.
- Durability: The most beautiful door hardware isn’t much good to you if it isn’t durable. When purchasing door hardware, choose high-quality products from trusted brands.
Once you have found the right door hardware, it must be properly installed to achieve your security goals. Professional installation from an experienced locksmith will ensure that everything is working right and providing optimal protection for your property.
When you need door hardware in Phoenix and Salt Lake City, call ARCO Lock & Security for high-quality products and quick service at an affordable price. We can help you explore the options and provide a free estimate on your new door hardware.
Contact us today at (888) 981-8730 or complete our online form.